Making the job of Executor, Administrator, Trustee and Probate easy for you
Whether you are a fiduciary or beneficiary, we can help you
Exclusive focus on probate, estates & trusts · 20+ years of experience · Various retainer options available
Experienced Long Island Attorney
Legal Counsel for Entertainers | Business Matters | Estate Planning | Real Estate | Contracts
At the Law Office of Bonnie Lawston, we offer more than two decades of experience to professional entertainers and celebrities in the New York City metropolitan area. Contact our office [link to Contact Us page] to schedule a private consultation.
Confidential Business and Personal Legal Counsel for Celebrities
We provide a broad range of legal services to celebrities and public figures, including:
- Estate planning—We will help you develop and implement a plan for the orderly distribution of your estate. We have a thorough understanding of the different strategies available to help you meet your goals, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care proxies.
- Real estate deals—We will take care of all issues involving the sale or purchase of real property, helping you negotiate the terms, and protecting your interests at the closing. We will take care of all title issues, and will prepare and review all necessary documentation, from the buy-sell agreement, deed, note or mortgage to any easement and restrictive covenant that may be involved.
Business agreements—We will provide advice on a broad range of business matters, including partnerships, investments, options and contracts for services.
- Other legal matters—We can also assist you with the formation of a partnership, joint venture or other business enterprise, or with the sale of a business or commercial interest.
Your Relationship with Us Will Be Strict Confidentiality
Because we have represented celebrities for years, we recognize the public fascination with your private lives. We maintain the highest levels of security and confidentiality in our relationship with you—in most instances, even our office staff will not have knowledge of the attorney-client relationship we have, or access to your private information.
Contact us by e-mail or call our office at 631-425-7299 to set up a meeting. We have offices in Huntington and Brookhaven, but will travel to meet with you, if necessary.
We represent clients nationwide, if you are a fiduciary (executor, administrator, or trustee) an heir or beneficiary of a New York estate. If the decedent died in New York or has assets in New York State, we can help you. If you are chosen to represent the estate or if you are receiving an inheritance from a New York estate, contact our law firm today.
There are Two Types of New York Estates
- The Decedent resided in NY at the time of death and their domicile is New York at the time of death; or
- There are assets located in NY, at the time of death, and an ancillary proceeding is needed. The Decedent may have died elsewhere.
Contact the Law Office of Bonnie Lawston
To schedule an appointment, contact us online or call our office at 631-425-7299. There is no charge for your first consultation.
Bonnie Lawston dedicates her practice to making the job of the Executor, Administrator, Trustee and Probate or Administration process easy for you. Whether you are a fiduciary, beneficiary or heir, we can help you, protect your interests and maximize your inheritance. The firm has represented individuals throughout the United States and in New York, throughout long island including but not limited to Huntington, Melville, Syosset, Sag Harbor, Garden City, Mineola, Bayshore, Dix Hills, Oyster Bay, Belle Terre, East Norwich, Muttontown, Cold Spring Harbor, Huntington Bay, Lloyd Harbor, Pt. Jefferson, Pt. Washington, Glen Head, Glen Cove, Bayville, South Hampton, Hampton Bays, to name a few, in matters dealing with Estate and Probate administration. For more information, contact Law Office of Bonnie Lawston at (631)425-7299 for a free consultation.